This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best photo app other than instagram for Facebook? ?
01-19-2013, 07:23 PM
What is the best photo app other than instagram for Facebook? ?
I am using the iloader 2 and its ok bug nothing special but other than instagram is their other great photo apps to upload photos to Facebook and twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 07:31 PM

When I had my iPhone, I used a Fotolr app, I don't remember what one exactly, but it was one of them, and it worked outstandingly. Sadly my iPhone broke and now I have a Droid Razr Maxx and I currently use BeFunky. If you have an iPhone, go to the categories and search under "photography" and if you have an Android, go to the search bar and type "photo editor" and see what kind shows up.

Hope I helped

Ads

01-19-2013, 07:31 PM

This is probably the best photo editing app available for iOS devices. The description reads, “Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day.” The statement is true on so many levels as the app is streamlined well. It can perform simple tasks such as automatic adjust which helps in bringing out the best picture quality and one has the ability to manually adjust the image by tweaking the levels of brightness, contrast, white balance and various other settings. The filter list of the app is not that vast but it is not shallow as well. One can add drama as well as give photos that vintage look which is a popular concept on Instagram. It is slightly on the pricier side at just under $5 but the app does go free once in a while which becomes a good time to snag it. However, even if you have to pay for it, it is money well spent on an app that will compliment all your pictures uploaded to Instagram.