This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does it make someone full of themselves if they have their own pictures as their iPhone backgrounds?
01-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Does it make someone full of themselves if they have their own pictures as their iPhone backgrounds?
Does it make someone full of themselves if they have their background images in their iPhone, iPad, and MacBook just about any electronic device where a background is adjustable, full of themselves? If so, why and how?
Really? Because to me it seems really harmless... My boyfriend told me I was being full of myself which didn't make sense to me because he loves the pictures i set as my background.... Pics of me lol it doesn't seem all that different than people who set their photos on Facebook or twitter as themselves.
Ah Rachel, good point!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 08:09 PM

I always thought so. Why would you want to look at just yourself everytime you go to use those technologies. Of it's you and someone else, like a friend or partner, then I think it's different.

I guess you have a point there, it's just that no one really uses those things EXCEPT you. Everyone can look at your Facebook and Twitter, but you're the only one who's going to see your background, with the exception of a few people your close to. So it makes it seem like you want to look at yourself all day. I'm not saying you do, it's just what it seems like.

Ads

01-19-2013, 08:09 PM

Not if they're good looking.