This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am having many signs of madness .plzz tell how to cure (more details are given below)?
01-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I am having many signs of madness .plzz tell how to cure (more details are given below)?
I am having an strange pain in the back of my head..I believe that the world is not real...and I believe I am alone in this world ...sometimes I cry ..plzz tell how to cure

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 08:51 PM

i don't think you are going mad - but i do think something serious is going on.
please start by seeing a doctor for a complete check-up, and tell him or her about these symptoms.

Ads

Read the teachings of Jesus, in the Holy Bible.

Remember everyone at some point in their life has questioned their sanity. You can take small steps to maintain it, like think logically and practically. Your not alone and look after yourself.

You seem to be very antisocial from the looks of it . A possible cure to this will be to make an account to a social network like Facebook, instagram or twitter. This will connect you to a world where not only you exist but others as well. Meet and make some sincere friends that will help you in reliefing whatever it may be you're going through. If you limit your surroundings one's mentality may allure to the illusion that their in the world by themselves. Go online and make some friends mate trust me.