This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you like the city of New York?
01-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Do you like the city of New York?
Did you know if you made a city with the density of New York and the area of Los Angeles you could fit the worlds entire population.
California sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 09:55 PM

Love it.

My favourite city. I'd love to live there.

Ads

New York city is magical especially at this time of year. I wish I had enough money to live full time there. Love it. Last weekend I was there, in central park on the anniversary of John Lennons death singing songs with strangers for two hours. Love NYC.

I effing hate it...ugly, dingy, pretentious cement graveyard. The only time of the day where there's peace and quiet? 5 o'clock in the morning...and that's IT.

Dirty... Expensive... Democrat... Lacking basic decency... Arrogant...

Ewww, NYC is the filthiest city ive ever been to, and i lived in Juarez,Mexico.
New York smells like urine and there are homeless people with 3 day old poop still in their pants everywhere.
Then there are loud street preachers everywhere talking about how the white man is the devil.
God that place is disgusting.

It has always seemed cold & impersonal & cutthroat to me, and of course very full of itself (not too concerned with what goes on outside of it). Too crowded, too expensive, & too much of a pain in the ass. I have no desire to live there & I hope I never have to. I prefer smaller, more relaxing cities.

The city of New York itself, yes, but for the NYC government, and New York State, NO.

Never been there, but it seems interesting enough. I'd like to visit, at least once...however I have no desire to live there.

Fitting the entire world's population in a single city seems like a nightmare, by the way.

Yes!!