This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do my friends leave me out?
01-19-2013, 10:05 PM
why do my friends leave me out?
hi i am 15 and i am sweet,friendly and bubbly person who try her best.i hang out with friendship group with 8 of us in it.my so called friends leave me out constantly they plan things behind my back but sometimes invite me which leaves me confused,but i think it is horrible.recently i am planning a sleepover for all of us on the last day of school but now i kind of regret it because they all planned to go to a german market and they did and i saw photos of them on facebook which left clueless to why i did not get invited.even the girl that gets treated bad in the group got invited.what!!!!.so basically i tired to to catch them out so ui asked one of them what they did that weekend and they said nothing much but then i said looked u guys had fun and she said yeah we did? so then i said my weekend was boring and then she said oh i thought u went shopping could that be the reason they didnt invite me or are they plain horrible bitches help!!!! and should i cancel the sleepover because i feel like a mug

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 10:13 PM

'cause ur fat

Ads

I'd get new friends but do you think they're worth keeping them? It's no good trying to please them if you feel forced to make a conversation with them, at least sometimes they should do the same.

Ignore the last comment sweetie, talk to them and say something like 'Im a bit upset, I feel like you always leave me out.' Don't cancel your sleepover unless you really want to, if your super nice to them it will make them feel bad. Talk to your mom to. Hope that helps sweetie Smile

Well it seems like they haven't hung out with you in a while... So they probably forgot how fun it is to hang out with you. I wouldn't cancel the sleepover. Just make sure to make it super fun so they will remember how much they love hanging out with you.
But... If they leave you out, that doesn't make them good friends at all. If they keep it up after your sleepover, find new friends! They're not worth your time. And when they said "I thought you went shopping". no. That's not why they left you out. That's their excuse.
But I don't know. Try what you think would work. If nothing helps eventually, then they're not good enough for you!Smile
I hope your situation gets better, love! xx

well seems like they're not really your friends.. trust me in this one because i was going through the same thing... i was in a group of 5 friends when they started to leave me out ..it felt terrible when i had enough so i started to hang out with better people that turned to be my best friends for life.. .. make new friends but don't close your other ones.. just see how it feels to be treated with your new friends... if it's hard to make new friends with your personality than i don't know what will.. but if you're just saying that and half the school like hates you have to change your attitude and become the better person and not call people bi*ches. it's hard i know but everything will turn out to be better if you do what i say

If they leave u out thats because they r not ur true friends. You should try making new friends. About your sleep over. Do want you think is the best. maybe if you make new friends you can make a sleepover with your new best friends AND NOT THOSE THAT LEAVE YOU OUT.

I'd probably start looking for some new friends.
I'be been in a similar situation.
My best friend or just friend , Briana , has her Cousin , Roxi , to come over. When we were all sitting in the living room Roxi had got a call from her B.F. and Roxi had went in the backroom to answer the call and Briana follows behind her and so did I. When we had got into the room , Briana had asked me why I'd follow them back there. And a few minutes later we were back in te living room and Roxi was going to McDonald's and she had asked Briana did she want anything and left when Briana had told her what she wanted. When Roxi had left the room she told me that Roxi acts different and she thinks that Roxi has a crush on her B.F. and in my mind I'm like , how do you think I feel? Briana talks behind her back but acts like her best friend when she's around. And Briana always talk about how fake people are pathetic and stuff. And I like , really? You' re take yourself. But so far she' s been a ok friend. I just don't put anything past her.

Well, you need new "friends". And I do too. I'm in the same situation right now, and it sucks. You just have to talk to people and join a different group of friends. Don't really know why, but if you want someone to talk to, email me.

millsryan54@yahoo.com