This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more Twitter followers for free?
01-20-2013, 12:22 AM
How do I get more Twitter followers for free?
Follow me please! I'm new to twitter and need followers! @BrielleLoper3 .. Thanks! 💕

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 12:30 AM

Well just ask us we will

Ads

You can get followers easily from social exchange sites.

You can get followers free. Tweet good message there. Promote your profile on many site. Tweet regularly.

I'll tell you some ways but I can't really sure it will work for you right away because these ways are long term processes.

1. follow first method "if you're bored of thinking on what to do - try this one, make sure to follow people who also needs followers in order to have a great chance of being followed back" cause most people that have lots of followers are choosy. haha LOL

2. make use of the hashtag e.g. "#iFollowBack just retweet me"

3. jump in some conversation in twitter community in order to meet new people, you'll see they'll follow you eventually

4. know what is trending, this can really help you be up to date about some stuffs where most people are really up to.

5. above all, you need to make yourself beautiful "inside and out". Polish your profile properly, tweet some informative, interesting and brain breaking stuff. Know what is the best way of Re-Tweeting and be a good teaser. You can also try some pre-annoucements to make your followers more excited on your tweets. try reading 5 WAYS TO PRIME SOCIAL PUMP.

But there is an alternative way of getting more followers - and it's faster but it will cost you. ^_^ If you're interested then try visiting this page http://www.buyrealmarketing.com/

try youlikehits and socialclerk for free followers.

follow follow, then unfollow them if they dont follow after 1 week

Vamp up your profile/biography - upload an appropriate picture of yourself and list your interests and areas of expertise; it is easier to follow someone you can have a mental picture of and also shares the same interests.

There are many site which gives followers. They are called exchange site. You can get followers at exchange sites like youlikehits.

Share your profile on as many site as you can you will get follower.