This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with a friend who twists things to make it seem as though she is the victim?
01-20-2013, 08:58 AM
How to deal with a friend who twists things to make it seem as though she is the victim?
A little bit long.. SORRY!

Alright. My friend "Julie" got in a fight with one of her friends and he blocked her on twitter. She told me to check his twitter to see if he said anything about her. So i looked and told her. She then told him i looked to basically get him in trouble.

I'm definitely going to confront her especially since i'm one of her TWO friends. So she shouldn't have shitted on our friendship.

How should I approach the situation with her and what should I say?
She was only asking for me to look. She didn't want to be at fault with her friend so she put the blame on me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 09:06 AM

Well, this is a hard one. Does she have any reason to be mad at you? Is she getting revenge for something? Or is she just being a pain? Those answers depend on how you go about it.

Ads

tell her that you don't appreciate her dragging you into your fights, and that you don't want it to happen again. her drama is not worth losing relationships over. also, let him know that that wasn't your true intention, and that you don't want to stop being friends with him.

Deny and say you never checked his twitter. Ignore that b***tch if she is gonna use you like that. She is fighting with him so go over to his side, Nobody likes her. They know she is not innocent .