This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, i used to get facebook chat, online friends on the left side of main page of yahoo, now its not coming, bu?
01-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi, i used to get facebook chat, online friends on the left side of main page of yahoo, now its not coming, bu?
Hi, i used to get facebook chat, online friends on the left side of main page of yahoo, now its not coming, but in, "my yahoo page" facebook and twitter is linked. please help me to get facebook chat on leftside.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 09:50 AM

Hi Syed -

Ongoing product innovation is important to Yahoo! and we constantly test various product designs and features to gain valuable feedback and insights from our users. Part of this process includes ongoing tests to identify how we can make our Homepage more useful and personally relevant. In line with Yahoo!'s standard procedure, we randomly expose test pages to a fraction of our users. The issue you reported may be a result of such a test.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. I've passed along the feedback that you've provided to the Homepage Product Team.

Please note that the duration of tests varies from user to user, but clearing your browser's cache and cookies may restore the standard Yahoo! Homepage and prematurely end the test. For steps on clearing cache and cookies, please see the following Help article:

How to clear your browser's cache and cookies

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...=PROD_ACCT

If that doesn't resolve the issue, as a temporary workaround, you may also try accessing the page using another browser.

Note: Should you clear the test page, Yahoo! will not be able to determine that you've already experienced the test, so it may appear again.

We appreciate you choosing to use Yahoo!. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we continue our efforts to improve your experience on the Yahoo! homepage.

Happy New Year!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply