This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do people still use Myspace?
01-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Do people still use Myspace?
I remember when i was little i always wanted one cause my older sister had one. Now that i think about it though i hardly hear anything about Myspace anymore. Is it really dead?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 10:02 AM

What's this MySpace of which you speak?

Ads

It's been dead for a few years now.

my space? what's that?
even Tom switched to Facebook

i guess only a few people still use it now, it used to be so popular, but things cant be popular forever. Facebook seems to have taken over

yes

http://gigaom.com/2012/01/12/bigger-than...-dead-yet/

Nah no one cares/uses it anymore, it's dead but the developers of MySpace keep trying to bring it back to life by introducing a redesigned website every once in a while (take for instance new.myspace.com), but they don't realise that MySpace has become a laughing stock and everyone hates it.

Nobody uses MySpace anymore. Its been very inactive for about four or five years now. Facebook has taken over and even it is slowly beginning to die down. Twitter is the new thing as well as instagram

yes Some People Still Use Myspace

I'm amazed at the way people speak of this internet stuff like it's gospel or something, and universally! I mean HOW would you KNOW if 'no-one' used it anymore??!!! Are you global telepaths? What about some kid in Malaysia or Ukraine or somewhere that loves it? I don't know! At the end of the day I think (and by saying that am just venturing an opinion) that the site was great for some uses. Then it was destroyed by corporations, advertising and unnecessary tweaking. Personally, I find the page destroys my machine. I try to listen to some music on it and find an ad is playing as well. It's been botched, the same as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and, the latest, Soundcloud who all went embarrassingly crazy for the 'social' trend. Get off these things, write a book/paint a picture/get fit or at least get a real job and help get 'us' all out of recession, if you're gonna think universally! The world has gone to sleep!