This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell this girl i like her?
01-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Should I tell this girl i like her?
I will keep this as short as I can:

Basically, I have never spoken to her face to face but we have talked once on facebook chat. Since, she has 'liked' a few of my pictures on instagram and facebook and RT something of mine on twitter. However, the issues are

1) she is very popular and could probably get with anyone she liked
2) 2 of her friends have told her not to get with me (because they think I am too old for her - i am 19, she is 16)

HELP - and if so should i send it during a message i send her on New Year?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 10:48 AM

You will never know if you don't ask her, ask her when she is away from her friends. Ask her to go do something and just talk if you really like her you have to take a chance. Good Luck

Ads

Do you only know her through the internet or have you actually seen her before?
The fact that you're 19 works in your favour. I'm sixteen and if a 19 year old guy was interested in me I'd be pretty happy! It's new year so definitely do it and if it doesn't go as planned, just say you were drunk! Wink

You ARE too old for her, and all she did was click a " like " button!

if you guys have only ever talked once and on facebook I think you should wait until you actually know each other because even though she "liked" some stuff you posted that doesn't always mean that she likes you, and one facebook chat isn't really enough to establish feelings

Go on, have a try will you! You may as well, cause soon she might get her own bf and it will be too late. So, because there is a chance, take it

Look Gareth, it is not a crime to tell a woman that you like her. It won't cost you anything if you ask her out. Forget about what others have told her if she wants to sleeps with you, none of them will know it or do anything about it anyway so why worry about them? The age difference is perfect at three years. Look, I am dating someone 14 years older then me, she came unto me . . .so what is the big deal in your situation?

Go for it, that could be your girl. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Gareth because I want you to succeed. Goodluck.

Try talking directly to her in person. Who cares about what her friends think? You like this girl! so I think you just need to talk in person to her a couple of times, just small talk. Do not go into what you boys call "The friend zone." You'll probably be stuck there forever. After you talk to her a couple of times, then ask her out.