This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: Should I tell my crush I like him?
01-20-2013, 02:51 PM
POLL: Should I tell my crush I like him?
I'm pretty sure he likes me back, should I tell him? And if so, how?

Details:
We share one class together, have each other's numbers(we've only texted each other like 3 times though), are following each other on Twitter, and are friends on Facebook(he doesn't really use his). We are on break until January 2nd, 2013, and when we are in class we talk to each other most of the time. I'm shy, so I don't really hang out with him and his friends outside of school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 02:59 PM

Yes why not...

Ads

What is it the kids say these days? YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes i firmly believe in 20 seconds of courage. Its all it takes. Tell him.

Well if you're not completely sure he likes you back, I would just drop hints and let him make the moves. I know it's old fashioned, but if you tell him and he isn't interested, it puts you as a female in a desperate-looking position and sets you up for rejection. I wouldn't suggest just laying it on him like that. My best friend just recently did that with her crush because she thought he liked her. But when she told him, he rejected her. So if you're 200% sure he likes you, tell him. If not, I wouldn't suggest telling him until you are absolutely sure of his feelings.