This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You've seen the alex jones vs piers morgan vid, but did you listen to alex's words?
01-20-2013, 04:19 PM
You've seen the alex jones vs piers morgan vid, but did you listen to alex's words?
Link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y

A lot of people on twitter seem to be ignoring the words, but enjoying the spectacle. My question is does anyone out there have an actual opinion on this rather then a statment like DUEIH... DUEIOEHH ALEX JONES CWAZY. HEHEHE HE SO MAD. Can someone out there please tell me they heard it aswell as saw it? He did bring up very good points.
to gwb, people like to act like if you think 9-11 was an inside job your a cook, but alex does bring up the point that governments do stage false flag terror attacks on their own people to initiate martial law, he then states that hitler did just that in 1933. Why am I a crazy person for acknowledging that its not uncommon for the ones with the most power to do creepy things to their own people. why is it cuuuurazyy to acknowledge that their is a mental health problem, not a gun problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 04:27 PM

Alex Jones works for who he is exposing, nothing but a mere glorified disinformation agent.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply