This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do people find so great about facebook?
01-20-2013, 08:36 PM
What do people find so great about facebook?
I connected with no one new but everyone wants to send strangers to be part of my group and I have a bunch of stuff about people I do not know.
I have enough websites with friends and I don't need anymore extra emails.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 08:44 PM

I don't like facebook, it's dumb.

Ads

It was originally a way for college students to stay in touch with each other but is now open to anyone. If you don't like it then no one is making you have an account.

I don't know what's so great about facebook..
It's so boring and useless, imo.
:]

itz kinda like myspace but myspace is way better

Beats me
Everyone keeps telling me about all these 'real' people they met on Facebook but all i see is marketing avatars.
And like you i got enough 'extra' e-mails

YOU CAN MEET YOUR OLD FRIENDS ON THERE, EVEN THOUGHT IT SUCKS, MYSPACE IS BETTER.

It's a social utility. Similar to myspace. Initially, back when I had myspace, I made a facebook, but there were only a few of my friends using it. So I didn't bother to update it much.

Eventually, more and more of my friends switched over to facebook. Now, only three or four of my friends still update their myspace, but a majority are active on facebook.

To sum it up, you'll be where your friends are. You're not going to use a social network when none of your friends are on it. Twitter for example. It seems very popular, but none of my friends use it. I have a twitter account, but I don't use it since it's of no importance to me

The great thing people find about facebook is privacy and chat option at facebook. People like the privacy which facebook provides to its users. The best thing about facebook is you can get online at facebook by which you can know that which of your friends are coming online at facebook.

I think, {for me anyways}, i get to catch up with people i usually dont get to see, ever!! I am able to keep in touch with my folks down in Mich. Penn. and Flor. So really, it allows people to always be with the ones they care about, but can't see!!