This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is wrong with me help?
01-20-2013, 08:53 PM
what is wrong with me help?
it is extremely easy to get me mad, and when im mad i start VIVIDLY daydreaming about stabbing the person who agrivated me like ripping their eyes out and choking them with their eyes and it makes me feel better.
but after i look back and think why the hell was i thinking that but the next day i go back to it again.

ive started saying out loud ,stories about how im gonna cause them so much pain and it makes me happy to see them suffer

i dont wanna be like this, im scared ill become a killer when im older

i reaalllyyy dont wanna go to a doctor about this can some one help im 14 btw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 09:01 PM

Relax more. The more you relax, the less you get angry when something happens.

Listen to some chill music a few hours a day and you'll feel much better Smile

Listen to Iron & Wine's album: Endless Numbered Days and you'll drift into a world of green grass and soft titties

Ads

I think the best way to fix it is to drink orange juice mixed with ginger ale it helps stabilize the mind... 2/3 of the cup orange juice 1/3 ginger ale. Also you should try to get in a relationship love distracts you from problems and if you love the oerson enough they can stop you from thinking that way.

Omigosh!!!! This is such an emotional moment for me!! :'( I think I found my twin!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I think like that too!!!!! But its cuz of all the anger I feel toward my dad it makes me feel better, I don't outright tell them what I'm thinking I write it in my book, its this story I'm reading, I would never become a killer when I'm older no matter how much I like to see people suffer, I would torture them but never take away their lives.... Not even torture them, if you feel deep down ur not gunna be a killer and you don't want to then ur safe, btw we need to TALK!! I have found my other half! I have kik facebook twitter everything! I'm 14 I'm a girl and I think like that too xD