This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of WWE being PG rating?
01-20-2013, 11:03 PM
What do you think of WWE being PG rating?
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/277502250551750657

Yea that's so a PG picture.

What are thoughts about WWE PG?

I'm done with WWE since 2009.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 11:11 PM

WWE needs kids as fans otherwise all it has left are people with 3 teeth and an IQ around 80

Ads

Hate it. I stopped watching wrestling altogether about a year ago because WWE, TNA and most indy scene's storylines are just plain boring and overall sh*tty.

If they don't get their stuff together soon, everybody is just going to boycott WWE and they're gonna go out of business in the next decade or even less.

I'm not a fan of the new PG era, I think the promos would be better if they didn't say things like "bullpoopie" to make kids laugh. Then again, if I were Vince McMahon, I'd be staying PG since the main fanbase is kids. Maybe things will blow over in a few years. At least we have TNA to fall back on which isn't quite as PG as WWE, though TNA become alot more PGish since I started watching it in 2009.

Bring back tv 14

I don't mind pg in the attitude era vince was a right weirdo some of those story lines geez

Its garbage, story lines is boring and predictable. and they cannot blame the internet either.

It's far better than 2x4's wrapped in barbed wire actually being allowed in a wrestling ring. That was just sick.

As far as it being PG goes, it really does not phase me.

The fact that the entire product has taken a nosedive ever since is the problem. Very little amount of special matches outside of pay-per-views (they can't even give us Tornado tags anymore), Very high predictability during segments and in ring, awful booking and overpushing wrestlers that don't need it, terrible management decisions, and so many more factors that can be listed. RAWs ratings are dropping and it hasn't improved at all since it went three hours. If they cannot fix themselves in their current state, then they can at least go back to the way they used to be (any moment in time before 2009 is better than the WWE is now).

it ok to me pl0x of corse the attitude era is better...