This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get a facebook?
01-21-2013, 03:21 AM
Should I get a facebook?
So I'm 13 and my friends are always bugging me to get a facebook. I know it's distracting but I'm pretty sure I have the self-control to not go on it when I have homework or other stuff to do. I don't particularly want one but it's just that now it would be extremely helpful to have one since my different classes have facebook groups, as well as the various after-school activities that I am in. So I guess my question is do you think it's worth it for me to get one now, or should I wait?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 03:29 AM

well it seems like the way of the world now, I guess you should! though id avoid registering for too many social networks such as twitter and instagram

Ads

No. Facebook sucks. I don't understand why people love it when all it is are stupid chain letters, politics and advertisements.

Social media is what people used to make fun of nerds for using. But now it's cool because everyone is 10 years late to the party and they brought their stupid cat memes with them.

Don't get it.
I deleted mine a long time, I didnt find it useful.
Plus of you do, you'll get addicted to it.
That's why you see so many people in there phones when you walk around because they rather look at there phones that look around and see interesting things.
Plus, it will save your life if you don't have one because a car can run over you.
Let's say, your walking in the side walk, you don't have a facebook, your gonna be focus around you from and could get a away from an accident (hopefully it will never happen).
If you did had a facebook account and you were walking and using your phone the whole entire time, well you know the rest.
You don't pay attention and splat.
How did I get to writing this?
Oh well, just trying to save a life.