This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell my ex girlfriend that I want her back and that I still love her?
01-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Should I tell my ex girlfriend that I want her back and that I still love her?
I'm in year 11 and my ex girlfriend broke up with me saying she didn't want to lose her trust in me 6 months ago. This came out from no where as I never did anything, I never cheated, said anything to anyone, lied to her, nothing. Although i'm year 11 i think I love her, when we went out I never felt the way I did about her than before when I went out with my past girlfriends, it's her personality and to me she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I still feel this way towards her and i would like to know whether or not if I should tell her how i feel about her? Also she has recently started talking to me in class again and texting me. Also last week she posted a pic of her in a dress for a party on twitter, I said to her that she looked beautiful and her response was "awww thankyou! Text me xx".
She has also said that she has missed me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 04:43 AM

i wouldnt

there is something wrong with HER not you...she might have cheated

move on there is someone bettter out there

Ads

Yes go for it!

My ex from almost three years ago is getting closer to me again too. I'm in year 11 aswell and today she hugged me again Smile. So long as you know what your getting yourself into, are aware of the risks I'd suggest you get back with her. What I would suggest though is that you work out why the relationship broke down previously and take steps to prevent that.

Don't make your intentions one hundred percent clear at first, let them slip closer to you!
Also, try and remember how you two got together and use what attracted her to you as a way of getting her to love you again.

Since you've been dating your ex girlfriend have you ever told her that you loved her?
As harsh as it sounds some girls get bored and move on to another guy, because it looks like the relationship isn't' going anywhere... or maybe she just wants to be friends and nothing more.
If you really love her and want her back then you have to tell her how you feel or you'll never know.

Good Luck, Smile

Her reason for breaking up was so weak it sounds more like she was just bored and wanted a better excuse than "I'm not that into you anymore".