This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manti Te'o vs Dat Nguyen.?
01-21-2013, 07:57 AM
Manti Te'o vs Dat Nguyen.?
I may be biased because Dat is my Aunts brother but he was underrated in my opinion. Led his team to the Sugar, Cotton, and Alamo bowl. Don't get me wrong i think manti te'o is a beast and led his team to the bcs title game. They are both great leaders on and off the field. Dat led the cowboys in tackles for 3 years.

If Dat Nguyen was to play in this age of football, would he be more popular due to facebook, twitter and other social networking?

https://twitter.com/TamuHighlights/statu...7729013760
Dat wasn't even slightly in the talk for the heisman
IDK if it means much but named #1 player in A&M player history by bleacher report

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/88910...ol-history

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 08:05 AM

Manti Te'o would still probably be better and more recognized than Dat Nguyen even with social networking, because Manti really helped his team get to the National Championship a lot. Dat Nguyen wouldn't have even been noticed a whole lot due to the success of Johnny Manziel.

Ads

I think Dat Nguyen had a pretty good career for a linebacker. The first Vietnamese-American player to play in the NFL, pretty amazing. You rarely see people with the last name Nguyen in this league. I'm Asian too, just not Vietnamese. So since you are closely related to him, I wanna ask how's he doing and can I get an autograph?

Teo is also a special bread hes not real explosive but hes an excellent tackler but what makes him special is hes able to play coverage which alot of inside linebackers cant.

dat was a beast. too bad injuries cut his career short.

Personally, I'd go with-Dat Nguyen.