This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone help me please?
01-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Can someone help me please?
Hi, I hope someone can help me. There's this girl who used to bully me at school for years and I've left school now but she's still a problem. She keeps tweeting me horrible comments and getting her friends to tweet me horrible comments too. And she also has a photo of me (not looking my best) which I think she's going use against me or probably tweet it to all my friends, which could be really embarrassing. I have gotten all my friends to block her but she just makes other accounts to tweet me. I just want her to go away after she bullied me for years. I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to do. Can I get her account suspended? Or should I tell the police? Or something? Any help would be very appreciated, thanks x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 09:34 AM

hi
i have an exprence like you but at end i changed my tweet and i also ungoogled my name ,so it is over she is not able to send any more

Ads

alright first record evidence and stuff then show the police get a restraining order and all that stuff then youll be ok lol duh

totally ignore her, never good to feed trolls and bullies... eventually she'll starve and leave u alone.

First off, I want to say how sorry I am that you have to deal with this. I've been in a very similar situation and know exactly what you're going through. It can be very scary and upsetting and it can make you feel very alone. But you're not. There are lots of people who care that you can turn to for help. I care and I don't even know you.

Firstly, this girl is extremely pathetic. She might seem like a devious, calculating supervillain but deep down, she's just a scared and insecure little girl. I mean come on, you have to ask yourself...what type of person DOES this? Why does she feel the need to bring others down? Why is she so mean? Why are YOU and YOUR happiness so important to her? Well, the answer is easy.
She's useless low life scum and she knows it. So she needs to make others feel bad to make herself feel better.
(I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but I really, really hate bullies).

How do you deal with her? Also easy.
First off, block her on Twitter, Facebook, tumblr and any other internet website she can feasibly contact you through. Block her friends too.
And TELL someone. Go to the police, contact the people who work at Twitter or just tell somebody you trust for moral support. Keep telling and telling and telling until somebody listens and something is done.
And hey, I know the idea of telling can be a little daunting but please trust me. I went through years of being bullied and told no one. I regretted it for a long time afterwards so PLEASE TELL.
No one has a right to make you feel afraid or intimidated. This girl needs to be taught a lesson that she cannot treat people this way.

And look, I know something like this can really damage your self-esteem but listen to me...you are a great person. I don't even know you at all and I can tell you that you're awesome and you don't need to change a thing about yourself. This situation won't last forever, this girl won't always be in your life and you won't always feel this bad. Smile
Just be yourself and things WILL get better.
You're not alone friend, good luck with whatever you decide to do! Big Grin