This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blackberry fans, please help?
01-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Blackberry fans, please help?
I wana get bb for msnger, fb, twitter i got to chose between bold 9790 and curve 9360 i like both but 9790 is touch screen and i dont like touch because i got issues with my touch nokia, when on the call i accidentaly can drop the call, or swith on the speakers by my ear. I am not sure how touch is in bb's, maybe its better or i gona have the same problem i have with nokia...i could go without touch screen curve but the stats arent that good compare with bold touch, what do u think

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 11:15 AM

They are both quite good but the 9360 has a better internet and OS while the bold has a longer talking time and battery life. the curve is neater and slicker as it is a curve and is newer. it also has a built in radio.However the bold has a built in storage of 8GB while the curve has a mere 0.5GB. The touch isn't too bad as it is smaller and if you drop it it wont smash into a million peices. i currently have the 9900 which is a newer version of the 9790 and is also touch. i dont really find it troublesome. I dont like touch screen phones for the same reason as you but i find the two new bolds are good. the touchscreen is actually quite handy and adds to the quality. Instead of usually th roller ball to click on something i can quickly swipe or click on something but i also have the choice of using the buttons. In my oppinion it is the best of both worlds. It is up to you. it depends what aspects are most important to you in the phone. Hope this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply