This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you put videos from your phone onto a computer?
01-21-2013, 12:58 PM
How do you put videos from your phone onto a computer?
I need to get videos from my phone to my computer with using a cord because I don't have one. Afterwards I'm going to put it on a flash drive.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 01:06 PM

You must visit the wizard on top of the mountain of doom.

Try emailing the photos to yourself and open them on your computer

Ads

01-21-2013, 01:06 PM

1. many smart phones come with a mini sd card. get a mini sd converter from walmart for like 7 bucks and plug the usb drive into your computer.

2. Many phones and computers have dropbox, get an account and put items in your drop box to access on your computer later.

3. you can blue tooth the files to your computer. allow the bluetooth on your phone and computer. pair the two devices, make sure to set the duration of the bluetooth to be on for the full remained of the transfer.

4. if push comes to shove you can record your phone with your computer and get it on that way if you had to by pressing record on your computer and holding your phone to the webcam.

5. Check on Fb twitter g+ yt to see if your friends could lend you the cord.

6. check to see if you have the capability to wirelessly sync phone with other mobile or computer device.