This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cant find information?
01-21-2013, 12:59 PM
I cant find information?
Ok so i have a friend who wanted to talk to me and shes my partner for history fair , and our project is due monday the 26th and i dont go back to school until monday 26th and i wont see her i dont have her information like her phone number or anything i was supposed to get it from her but she wasnt there yesterday so now i need to meet with her to do this project and idk her information and she dsnt know mine either ... how can i find her info is my question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 01:07 PM

Does she have a Facebook or Twitter? Almost every kid these days has one of those to chat amongst their friends. Just type in her name in the search box of Facebook or Twitter and it will direct you to her. Her name won't be the only one to pop up, so you'll have to recognize her.When or if you find her there, then send message her on Facebook or send her a tweet. Ask her that you need to finish the project and tell her where you want to meet her.

If she by chance doesn't have a Facebook or Twitter, you could try contacting your teacher. Your school should have a website with all the subjects, teachers, and their information. You can try emailing the teacher and ask if (s)he can tell you her phone number. A lot of teachers at the beginning of the year will ask for the student's personal information for in case of an emergency of if the student behaved badly. If the teacher doesn't have ways of reaching her, then your best option is Facebook or Twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply