This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to not have a facebook/twitter?
01-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Is it normal to not have a facebook/twitter?
Honestly, I'm just not that interested or concerned with every little detail of someone's life and I would rather do something meaningful and worthwhile for me. I'm still social and I know how to coexist with technology, I just don't want to be consumed by it.

Opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 01:22 PM

you dont have 2 have a twitter and face book--

Ads

Of course it is, it may be the thing to do but if you don't want it you're not going to be missing out on anything.

yes thats totaly fine! Smile

Yeah, it's normal. I recently quit because people kept on with drama and stuff. Really, some people get so consumed by it, it becomes life.

Like when I was in school, Facebook was the place to read all of the latest gossip and junk.

I don't have a facebook or twitter either I just don't get why every-ones so hyped up about them.

I don't have either and I'm fine with it. I found that you can't completely avoid annoying people- but avoiding social networks helps a little bit, at least.

Yes. I deactivated my Facebook 3 months ago and my life has been more productive.

Its normal. Im popular, I dont have either. I think not having a facebook makes a person more exclusive because you have to get to know them to know about them.

People would have you believe so, but you seem to be doing fine. In my opinion, Fakebook has flipped social interaction to something more anti-social. Human contact should really involve human contact, but most people you catch up with these days seem too fixated on their smart phone posting crap to talk with you .... "OMG LOVELY DAY AT DOOBYDAK CAFE WITH MOZ". /rolls eyes