This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think of a guy working at mcds?
01-21-2013, 02:26 PM
what do you think of a guy working at mcds?
I'm 20 years old going to college and i recently quit my job for another one, the other job however didn't call me back for orientation after my 2nd interview even though i signed submissive papers discussed pay etc. It's been over 2 weeks so i gave up on them... I need a job but no one i want to work for is hiring i applied to many places using various online job sites and applied in person to many stores as well... My friend is a manager a mcds and says they're hiring if i want to join but i REALLY DONT WANT TO!! but if i have to i will.....what do you guys think of this? Should i work there? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 02:34 PM

If you don't want to, you will not last more than 3 weeks there.
Don't bother.

Ads

I don't see anything wrong with it. I work at McDonald's and a couple of guys work on grill, I don't really think anything of it.

I personally view you as a person willing to work any legitimate job to earn money for i.e. expenses, social activities etc. and will accept job as a stepping stone until you receive your degree. This is a hard job market, millions of educated, talented and experienced people out of work, willing to work any job accepting minimum wage until the market opens up for them to obtain better paying jobs, positions that are in their field of education (when they graduate). Good Luck!!