This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iron Shiek just tweeted me back? OMG FIRST TIME EVER WRESTLER TWITTED ME BACK!?
01-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Iron Shiek just tweeted me back? OMG FIRST TIME EVER WRESTLER TWITTED ME BACK!?
I first told iron shiek if he thought Hulk Hogan is Killing TNA or trying to take the spot light, but he didn't answer back, then i tweeted him again saying Shikie flaw iron where can i buy your motherf*cking t shirts? then he replied back saying, "@TNAKoysor11 bubba you show the respect you go to the http://theironsheik.org i love you or if not you go f*ck yourself forever" LOOOL

Why am I so happy? am i getting a bit to happy? coz this is the first time i actually got to talk to a wrestler on twitter and who who actually replied back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 05:17 PM

"Iran #1...Russsia...#1...USA, Hock-fuey!"

Ads

It's too bad he's a bitter ass-hole and no longer relevant.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%4...1&src=typd

Lucky. I sent over a 100 tweets and not one response.

I got a replied from Cm Punk: “@death1today: @CMPunk how old are u dude” Old enough to know how to spell "you" correctly. Young enough to make fun of you for not knowing

From Melina(She Direct Messaged me): 2night was such a bummer. I WASN'T READY YET! I had to tie my shoe! It's like running w/scissors! A NO NO! I can't wrestle w/my shoe untied!
@RealMelina YEAH that wasn't fair damn but you earned your $
(She DM: Thanks goodness for the money)

From Goldust:“@death1today: @WWEGoldust Hey goldust,hows going ?Cody needs a twitter account”uggg

From David Otunga: David Otunga ‏@DavidOtunga
“@WWEKaneAttitude: http://i56.tinypic.com/vhf19i.gif @WWERawGM and @DavidOtunga” LOL LOL LOL. Stupid, but I find ignorance humorous. Thank you.

From Shad: @death1today @WWE Just a little :-)

From Jillian Hall:@death1today I'm on the @tatestevensctry bandwagon!!

From Yoshi Tatsu: “@death1today: @YoshiTatsuWWE Do you remember when you kissed Maryse on #NXT ??”Of course!That was one of the best memories of mine in WWESmile

Lol that's awesome.. I love his tweets.. xD they always make me laugh.. and I understand your happiness once Seth Rollins retweeted me.. and it like made my day because as I sent the tweet my boyfriend called me a dork.. and then my phone beeped a few minutes later and he was sarcastically like "oh Kristen, he's replying to you" and he had actually retweeted me and it was so cool.. xD

I was retweeted by Austin Aries once, i was bouncing off the walls! Big Grin Sam Shaw also replied to me and Christian York too Big Grin #DownWithTheHomies