This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my sis n law posted a pic of her and my daughter on her twitter account without my knowledge much less permiss?
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
my sis n law posted a pic of her and my daughter on her twitter account without my knowledge much less permiss?
permission. i've told my husband. now what should i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 06:32 PM

1) How old is your daughter? Depending on her age, maybe your sister in law should be asking your daughter for permission, not you.

2) Why don't you do something outrageous, such as talking to her personally, outlining the reason(s) that you don't think it should be posted and nicely asking her to remove it.

It's not that hard.

Ads

I don't think it's a big deal, however If your not happy about it I suggest you speak to her and just say you don't wish to have your daughters picture up on the internet (but not in a rude way) Just politly tell her.

Nothing.

There's nothing TO do. That's a picture that was taken in the public domain and you have no recourse.

Thats her niece why would she ask you? i take it you must not like her to much. I feel bad for your family you seam like a REAL B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should have a talk with your sis n law. Tell her how you feel about having your daughter's pic floating around out there. If you sent her the picture, don't send her any more. If you allow your daughter to spend time with her without your supervision, don't do that anymore.
I'm sure it was perfectly innocent and she is very proud of her niece, but she needs to know how you feel about this. If you are reasonable in your approach and she is a reasonable person, she will respect your wishes.

Mine did the same. All I could do was ignore it.