This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more followers on "Twitter"?
01-21-2013, 07:01 PM
How can I get more followers on "Twitter"?
Some weeks ago I made me my twitter account @JoThl ... but, because i don't yet have enough followers, i feel some kind of awkward to tweet alot, or follow people you know? can you maybe give me some ideas to make the number of followers on my twitter account rise? Thx in avance for your help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 07:09 PM

Follow people, & say NF @ whoever your followin.
Example NF @ VanillaSprinkles21... NF stands for now following....some will follow back some wont. But you cant ignore your followers they will unfollow you...twitter is kinda overrated

Ads

why do you care how many people are following it doesn't make you cool just be you and make some friends and ask them if they have twitter or if you really still feel the need to get an ass load of followers then just follow people who follow back or change ur profile pic to a hot chick and dudes will follow or a hot dude so chicks follow and then once ur satisfied with how many followers you have switch back to your pic then you'll look "cool" ;D

it's exactly like Facebook,,,like pages follow people hit comments around and stuff like this