This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get this guy to notice me(im gay btw)?
01-21-2013, 09:26 PM
how do i get this guy to notice me(im gay btw)?
ok,I have had a crush on this guy named Ryan for quite awhile.He looks at me and says "hi"from time to time but i dont think he knows im gay.He is in a relationship with another guy so any good advice I get i wont use it now.His boyfriend is a junior in high school and he is a freshman.I have also sent him a facebook message and invited to our school's GSA and then *accidently* sent him a message breaking up with my ex boyfriend so that he'll know im gay.I also friended him on facebook,followed him on twitter and instagram and he followed me back which made me happy.Anyway,any advice?(please dont judge btw)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 09:34 PM

Oh my god this is so cute. God I hated high school.

The best way to get people to notice you is to SMILE -- humans are attracted to happy humans, regardless of gender. Also, say "hi" to him, don't wait for him to say hi to you. Make conversation.

Compliments always win people over. But don't smother him. That would be annoying and clingy.

Ads

01-21-2013, 09:34 PM

i know you like him but hes taken if you were going out with him how would you like some guy snatching him away from you, life is full of love. i know its hard but please let him go