This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Website to download FREE young adult Ebooks?
01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Website to download FREE young adult Ebooks?
I really need a website for downloading young adult Ebooks! I checked every site I just can't seem to find the right one. Also I've downloaded some but can't seem to know how to put it on my device.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 10:45 PM

Can't help you with putting them on the device, as I don't have a Kindle, but there are quite a few YA books on the market for $.99 or less. Amazon sometimes has free eBooks, you just have to search for them. And it's legit; they are free on purpose. Twitter is also a good place to not only connect with YA writers, but to also find out what's available and for how much. (Twitter is full of self-promoting writers, which is both a gift and a curse.) If you're interested in bigger names (like Twilight and such) I'm almost sure you can't get those for free legally. And I wouldn't advise doing it illegally, because that's not okay.

Ads

01-21-2013, 10:45 PM

Oh boy! Now we're helping people, who can afford e-readers, to get free e-books. Hint - writers work hard on their stories to get paid. Publishers publish those stories to get paid. You can afford the e-reader; you can afford to pay what the books are worth.