This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean to dream about someone you've seen but never met?
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
What does it mean to dream about someone you've seen but never met?
Last night i had a dream that came out the blue it was about a guy i seen off twitter. first the dream was weird it started off me,my sister & some other people was in this old lady house then some how me & him was in my moms room. i was laying on my mom we was all laughing and joking around. then my sister came in and i told him lets go some where else and my sister followed she kept asking me for money to get on the bus idk know what bus but i seen a dash bus pass by. so i threw my purse on the side walk for some reason i felt like i was in my room weird huh but it gets even weirder we was making out on the ground outside of under a stop sign and he looked into my eyes with the Same smile i seen on his avi on twitter but when i looked into his eyes i felt this type love the love I've been looking for. Then i remember i left my purse out on the street and some lady & men had it and we was fighting. crazy but what i don't get is i hate this guys personality & how he thinks on twitter what does this dream means?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 11:24 AM

I recommend you look up your dream at http://www.dreammoods.com i always fond the answer to my dreams there

Ads

09-30-2012, 11:24 AM

Don't believe all that you hear about how "when you have a dream with someone it means that they miss you or they like you", it's not true, in fact that means you like them. It also might be that Your subconscious mind Is thinking too much about that particular person, and the memory of that person just appears In your dream unconsciously. We can't generalize human behaviors everyone is different and we think differently, just don't focus way too much on a single topic.
Have a nice day!