This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you be able to tell if a female friend was into you in a beyond "just friends" way?
01-21-2013, 11:40 PM
How would you be able to tell if a female friend was into you in a beyond "just friends" way?
How would you be able to tell if a female friend was into you in a beyond "just friends" way if you haven't outright asked her? I mean, my situation is with this amazing beautiful women in her mid to late twenties. She has a little girl about 4 or 5 years by one of my male friends. In actuality, we're friends who met over the last year or two at the gym but we don't hangout together in a way nornal friends do. Like get togethers to go out to the club and stuff like that, i normally will just bump into him and his friends at the club, etc. Now this woman, back to her, she's best friends a real friend of mine's gf. So his gf and this female friend are best friends. Anyhow, we all follow each other on Twitter. It started out just myself, my cousin and our other mutual guy friend being on twitter. Then it was my real good male friend, his gf and thw best friend of hers who this entire question is about. Well we all grew into this twitter family, normally tweeting each other in the a.m. Well first time I met the girl who I'm interested in, i was attracted to her off rip (from the start). I made no attempt to hide it. I was drunk and told her how gorgeous she was but not to tell her child's father. Well next day online see messages me about how funny i was the night before and that i don't need to worry, because she won't tell her baby daddy how beautiful i think she is. She said it in a flirty way too. So we're instantly cool. And if i saw her again at another function at a club, I'd be drunk again and hit on her, lol. So she knows i like her in a way. Well anyhow, i haven't been going to the most recent events that our twitter family were supposed to go to. So this girl tells me a my cousin and our mutual friend that we're not a part of the family anymore because of, like in a kinda pissed off way. She's just voicing her opinion. Anyhow, it was this past Wednesday on the biggest bar night of the year. Anyhow, i went over to my real good friend's place and his gf &
Her were talking and i brought how she said i was one of the who were kicked oht of the family and she says i shouldn't have had a excuse just because ny car was broke down, because any one of us wohkde have picked me up..etc. But i had proof that it wasn't that simple to make a long story short. So theb she says "so then what's your excuse for not going out with us tonight?" And i tried answering and then ended jp going out with them anyways. I bought us shots. Then she was dancing in front of me with her back turned but in my personal space. So i tap her on the side to indicate to her that i wanted to dance and she says to me "you know we'll get in trouble, right?" Her baby daddy was there. He had been talking crazy to her that night. Part of me thinks this was really the only reason we we're dancing together, the other part of me thinks she isn't interested like that. Why am i reading more into it? Well something else she said that night s
They were about to blow tress, i.e. smoke weed and sge asks if i smoked. I said no, i haven't in a while, long while and she strokes her hair and says she shohld probably stop smoking too. ??? Was it because of ny answer, I'm thinking? Also, one other night, I was talking to her best friend at the bar thinking she was mad at me about something on twitter that made her look dumb, wasn't mt fault though. She sid she wasn't mad but just busy so i felt goof and went on with the party. She later comes back and says "hey did you talk to *****? She says you didn't speak to her." She was over about 12 ft from us. I said in a playful manner, "No! I don't wanna!" She goes"come on, that's mean!£ i said "I'm playing" and walk over to her and say "hi *****," put my arm arounf her shoulders, peck her on the cheek and say "looking fine as wine, as always" and she smiles and repeats "fine as wine?" grinni
With a smile as she repeats my words. I think she was giddy inside,personally. Later, at the after party, i got into with my lil bro and then just went upstairs and crashed for the night. So my brother starts hitting on her which she isn't showing interest back. She mentions how my bro was just trying to fight me and sticks up for me. My friends told me she stood up for me against my brother, lol. I personally think there's a little romantic interest there, at least a slight bit of it. Btw, she is single. When i said something about her baby daddy, i was saying it as in child's father but the two aren't dating.
PLEASE READ THIS PART AS WELL....SHE ISN'T FLIRTING BEHIND HER BF'S BACK. I MENTIONED THAT THEY AREN'T DATING...IT'S JUST HER CHILD'S FATHER. HE'S JUST TRYING TO CONTROL HER FOR BEING OUT AND HE'S JEALOUS. THEY HAVEN'T DATED IN OVER A YEAR. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS THOUGH.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 11:48 PM

um your question was a bit confusing but i wouldnt advise going after a girl in a relationship even if she does show signs that she likes you, you dont want to be a homewrecker she seems like she has a nice life and family flirting is okay since she does seem like she likes you but dont cross the line.

Ads

01-21-2013, 11:48 PM

I wouldn't if I were you..
Remember, if she's flirting behind her boyfriends back, and you become her boyfriend, she may do the same thing to you and hurt you.
Sorry, just bein honest.