This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I warn this girl or at least tell her what happened?
01-22-2013, 12:33 AM
Should I warn this girl or at least tell her what happened?
I used to date this guy a year ago. He broke up with me but like two months later we were kind of talking. It's been like that for a year. On and off 'talking'. Well I got a bf this summer and he backed off but the moment we broke up, he came back sending me 'smilie faces' through text. I'm in college and he's a senior at my high school. Every time I came home, he hung out with me. One time around halloween, I hung out with him twice, both times we watched a scary movie and cuddled. During my Thanksgiving break, we were hanging out. He kissed me and told me how much he missed me and that he really liked me. He went on to say how stupid he has been for ever letting me go and he wish he could go back in time and change it. Well, he hasn't talked to me (doesn't respond to my texts or calls) since that night. And the past two weeks he has been tweeting to this girl nonstop. I can tell they are talking now. He subtweets about how she made his night and she will favorite it. And then, out of the blue, he blocks me on twitter. Now I'm really hurt so I send him a message on facebook asking him what happened. He doesn't respond but unfriends me on facebook.

My question is, should I warn this girl (went to the high school I did) or tell her what happened? I don't want anyone to be treated like that and I'm actually starting to think she was kind of talking to him during thanksgiving when me and him kissed. I don't think he deserves her or really any girl until he stops being so immature. What should I do? He's completely out of my life now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 12:41 AM

Don't say anything, mind your own. If she gets hurt by this guy then oh well that's her pedo not yours.

Ads

ya go for it!!! GIRL POWER!! Smile

yes

Nah, you two broke up, and it sounds like he's moved on. If they do date, she'll have to figure it out for herself. Don't worry about it, you don't have to mess with it anymore! Be grateful! Smile

no. it might not even happen again, it seem like he was just using you until he found someone more permanent and he was into now. i think it would be best to just stay out of it.

If I was in her position I would like you to tell me so I could Bitch slap the guy and not you so yes I think you should. Its the best for her so if she got in a relationship with this guy she would know that he is not faithful.

DONT warn her! She is not your friend, and probably if you warn her she will get mad with him and will tell him that YOU told her about what happened..... She might not care for you, probably. So dont mess yourself up. They might not be a couple yet, so why should you worry? You might lose in the end

BUT... also, it would be good for other girls. SO, protect yourself. Warn the girl with an anonymous way. But dont tell her so many details, so that HE doesnt guess its you. You dont know what his reaction can be, what if he starts saying around bad or nasty things about you to other guys.. you dont want a bad reputation because of a stupid guy. So if you want to help the girl, do it anonymously, in such a way the guy wont find out its you, in case this girl tells him

the cleanest, easiest, more logical route is to sty out of it. BUT then there is the harder road which is always the most rewarding. If you take the vengeful, and strong footed route you should kill them all with kindness. Look at it as a girl code thing. You should simply tell her you noticed she and him were been while you were seeing him. So simple. From there she will make the decision on whether or not she will fall for his crap or ditch him. If he talks to you about it just tell him he played you guys and she had the right to know she ways being played along with you.

1. im soo sorry for what happened to you nobody deserves that kind of treatment
2. i think you warn her. i mean, would you really want another person to be hurt by him like you were.
3. on the other hand, if you cant stand this chick and never liked her i would hint hes a jerk instead of laying it on her all at once