This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I persuade my mom to let me get a twitter?
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM

I think you should get your mom one day and take her to the website and set one up with her, just add your friends and show how it works and how it's more refined than both facebook and myspace and it has less of a chance to lead to anything bad. Plus you should let her create one so she can trust you even more.
Make sure you are with your mom when you create one, and make sure you can always delete it if she doesn't want it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM

Go on Twitter.com, and show her around. Show her it ISN'T like Facebook. Tell her that she can check in on your account, just to make sure you aren't doing anything bad. DO NOT:
*Say pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseee??? That's annoying and it makes parents so right to their original answer: Hells nah!
*Claim all the cool kids have it. She'll think the internet is influencing you too hard.
*Beg.

Offer you'll do extra chores or babysit tomorrow night or something. That always sweetens the deal.

Which one of your friends is the sweetest and nicest and the one your mother thinks is the most innocent? Show your mom she has a twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply