This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do to get over her?
01-22-2013, 02:23 AM
What should I do to get over her?
So there was this girl that I used(kinda still do) and she's in my math class. I was talking to her since like the beginning and I began to really like. She had given me compliments and stuff before and I also gave her some. And I had her number but she got a new phone so I don't have the new number. And a couple weeks ago in class she told me to come sit with her and then the next day she sat with me(we used to sit at the same table but then the teacher moved seats) and then we began talkin again alittle more. And then last week on Facebook she made a status saying inbox me a heart if you ever had a crush on me and I did. Then this week she said inbox me numbers and I'll tell you what I think about you and for me she put ''your mad cool and funny, your a fly guy(nice dressed guy) and I always knew you were crushing on me. And then the day after she put inbox me a heart if you wanna text me and I did and I wrote next to the heart that I know that I keep inboxing you( I only inboxed her 3 times) but its just cuz I like talking to you. And she didn't get on for the rest of the night so she didnt see it till the next morning but she didn't respond or anything.and then I was looking at her twitter through a friends account and she was putting things like my babe just made my night and I wanna see my babe, and I'm going to bed thinking about my babe and texting my babe <3 <3, But like 4 days ago she was posting things saying I'm single. And on facebook her status is set to single. And I after I say that Ive been angry for the past couple days because I really liked this girl and It seems like every girl I like I can never get. And the thing is, is that we go back to school Monday from spring break and it's gonna feel weird knowing that she didn't respond and that she has a boyfriend and maybe that could be why she didn't respond. What should I do because I really liked this girl and I don't know how I'm gonna be able to get over her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 02:31 AM

just find another girl and you will forget about this one really fast.

Ads

It's a two week rule... Life is rough during this time, but if you make it through the first two weeks without putting a bullet in your head you'll be fine, and then another woman come about and FK with your brain.

Dont run away go after her win her heart bring her flowers do anything you can to get her back!!!

Be sure its HER twitter account. Take into consideration that she maybe hasn't had time to check her inbox on FB. Sadly.. some girls like to string guys along and you have to think about that. That maybe shes one of those mean ones. It sounds like you're young and believe me she wont be your last crush. Just give it time, see whats what.

If I was in your position, I would just leave her about her business. In school, since she's in ur class, ignore her, pretend that she's sme other girl to u. Dnt even acknowledge her. If she talks 2 u or wateva, yh tlk back to her casually; but pls do not show her that you still have an interest in her, cause she would use this as an advantage. I personally think her and her bf r in an on and off relationship. So she talks to u in a kinda flirtatious way to get her bf out of her mind. Just move on cause this girl aint worth it, shw her that u dnt cre about her nemre, even though u do, if not, she wud just laugh about u with her friends. Anyway, ur still young, there are lot of fish in the sea. Gd luck