This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are facebook, twitter, and myspace for exactly?
01-22-2013, 04:32 AM
What are facebook, twitter, and myspace for exactly?
I know that people get facebook, twitter, and myspace accounts and say things to eachother, because I see it on E! shows. But, what do you do with them. I thought about getting them, but isn't it pointless if you do not have friends to connect with? I also don't have pictures of myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 04:40 AM

yes its pointless if you dont have any real life friends with facebooks
but myspace lets you share music if you are a musician wanting to become famous
twitter lets you share everything that happens to you in real time to your real life friends

Ads

01-22-2013, 04:40 AM

MySpace, Facebook, twitter are places for friends. If you don't have friends, you will make new ones there, add people, talk to them, you will find new people. And you said you don't have pictures of yourself, then take some. It's not that hard, look up on google, how to take myspace pictures. Btw, there is video on youtube, a guy shows how to take pictures for myspace, i'm not sure what it's called, but i saw it couple month ago. And yeah sometimes when you're bored, and have nothing to do, MySpace, Facebook and Twitter is just a time waster. Hope I helped