This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you watch a youtube video from a different website, would it count to the views?
01-22-2013, 05:04 AM
If you watch a youtube video from a different website, would it count to the views?
example: if you shared a youtube video to Facebook, twitter,etc. would the views count to the views on youtbe. like if u watched it on fb 2times and the views on that video in youtube has 10 views would it go up to 12 views on youtube if u watched it from fb?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 05:12 AM

If someone else watches the video yes. If you're watching the video it doesn't count towards views. It does add views because if you share the video on Facebook it's still the YouTube player.

Hope this helps.

Ads

I would surely hope so. If not, I'd dumb Youtube and get outside and breathe some fresh air. Seriously, this is a major concern to you?

yes

Yes, If some one is using different IP's then . If you are looking for more Youtube views then I recommend you to buy from :
http://www.greatestsale.com/index.php?ma...ucts_id=82
They provide thousands of YouTube views directly to your YouTube page in a very short period of time. Simply provide your URL or YouTube video code with your order.