This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
okay, this is frreaakkyyy!!!?
01-22-2013, 07:25 AM
okay, this is frreaakkyyy!!!?
okay. so, i went 2 a justin bieber concert with my friend like, 2 days ago and we had backstage passes to meet him. B4 the concert, we went to go meet him and when he saw me he was like, starring at me like really weird, idk. and i was like 'hi justinn!' and he said 'hey hottie.' then he gave me a hug and he gave my friend a hug. then he asked us what we thought of his new album and we said it was the best one so far. so we talked for a little while longer and he asked me if i had a twitter. i gave him my account name and 2day he DM'ed me asking me how old i was??? and i was like okaaay? and then i lied and said 'im 18. why?' (im really 15 but every1 says i look older than i am.) so why do u think he wanted to know how old i am??? or do u think he was just being nice???
ok, guys!!! omg! he messaged me back saying 'i was thinking maybe we could chill sometime. oh and btw, im single...' idk what 2 sayyy! omg, omg!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 07:33 AM

I believe justin bieber likes you

Ads

He likes you Smile

I don't ask for twitter on random when I am being nice Wink

A piece of advice tho.... don't start any relationship with a lie. Get it sorted when ever you find the right moment ...

He probably wants to make sure you're old enough to hang out with him someday. You should feel special if he makes time to ask you something. Coz (as you know) celebs are mostly busy.

Not a good start to a relationship you lied, but what the hell. LUCKY you. Saw a show about him on tv and he seems like a good kid. You look pretty in you photo, so he was prob hitting on you. He is a man after all and has needs like everyone. I belive he is a good judge of character also so maybe he saw something about you. People only ask the age of people there intersted in !!!! Strick while the irons hot, hold up maybe your too young, see ya shouldnt of lied, cause he'll find out then you are busted for lying DOHHHH

It seems like he is flirting with you. Is he still with Selena Gomez ?

I think you're lying. Obviously there's no way that he'd try to hook up with a fan and damage his reputation even further, after the weed scandal.

LOLUMAD?