This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my twitter account off of another phone?
01-22-2013, 07:54 AM
How to get my twitter account off of another phone?
My best friend hacked into my Twitter account threw her iPhone. I didn't give her my user-name, email, or password but she some how got into my account. She gets all my messages, notifications, everything. She is able to switch off of her account and go onto mine. She started to message people on my account, change my picture to me and her, and I just find it creepy and I feel like it invades my privacy.I told her multiple times to delete it and stop going on m account and she still hasn't. She was on my account yesterday and she has done this before to someone. I don't want to have any of this reported to cops or the school, so how do I get her to get off of my account without talking to her? Is there a way that I can do it threw the computer? I also blocked her on Twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 08:02 AM

Go onto the phones main settings, then you click on Twitter [down the left hand side], then you choose the account and click "disconnect".. It's something along those lines anyway! Smile good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply