This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True/False, this is how America is gonna be in 10-15 years?
01-22-2013, 11:01 AM
True/False, this is how America is gonna be in 10-15 years?
Based on recent projections from Yahoo News, and my own observations:

The United States of the 2010's and early 2020's will be:

1. More Asian in the far West.
2. More Latin everywhere else.
3. More Individual-centric
4. More Gay & Woman friendly
5. Less secure politically, governments will change constantly, there will probably be either several major parties or several factions within the two parties vying for power.
6. More welfare oriented than it is now, but high inflation will negate an awful lot of what transfer payments are meant to do. People will rely more on self-gardens for food and tax evasion, even black market activity for economic sustenence.
7. Economic power will be more diffused but opportunities will be fewer.
8. Education will be taken as a given, with the further spread of the internet. People will generally be smarter.
9. Neocon foreign policy and thinking will be a thing of the past, due to fiscal constraints.
10. It will be a lot harder for young, single men to find a long term relationship, and many of the lower status ones will be pushed out of the game entirely. The smarter, more financially able ones will go to Asia and marry someone there. The most abject of losers will band together through anger and form neo-nazi groups, fight clubs, and street gangs. Eventually they will be contained but they will do a lot of damage in the process.
11. The most social conservative of the populous will break off, probably in "Fly Over States" and form their own splinter communities. The feds will keep tabs on them, but will lack the cash and motivation to try to re-integrate them.

Some of these change will be good, some of them will cause major problems. White conservatives are absolutely freaked about all this because they know it's coming on fast. So why is it, as a white, blonde preppy boy I'm not freaked out about any of this?
@Arthur, go get raped by a black savage, u know u want to haha
I don't care about Cambodians and Mexicans coming into the US. Let as many of them come as they want!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 11:09 AM

Like Mexico. And not the cool parts of it either.

Ads

Most of the changes that will actually occur will be good.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/news...525915.gif

Just when I think you can't be more pathetic, you take the time to write this. Congrats.

Because you're a mewling, "Come What May" delta male.

It will probably be a lot like today except higher interest rates and inflation, more socially liberal, less warfare spending, and better technology that will lead to televised news eventually becoming obsolete.

I'm retired and soon to collect social security..I feel sorry for the rest of you..

OMG!
Can you imagine if this country was full of Italians, Greeks, Poles, Jews, Irish, Germans, Croatians, Ukrainians, Lebenese?
and Catholics?
with Hindus and Buddhists and Muslims thrown in?
can you imagine if these eye-talians and irish brought their strange food and customs and strange appearances with them and polluted this pure white Nordic Anglo-Saxon haven?

guess what?
that actually happened....

your great grandparents would be shocked and very disappointed, but you don't understand, because you grew up with it and it seems natural to you.
they talked about Italians, Irish, and Jews the same way they talk about Cambodians and Mexicans and Arabs today.

God I hate libs!! They are running this country into the ground!!! Stop this madness!!!!

We need to take our country back.... WITH FORCE!!!