This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Where Do You Stand On Guns, Gun Rights, And The Second Amendment?
01-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Poll: Where Do You Stand On Guns, Gun Rights, And The Second Amendment?
Mike Opelka

Almost anywhere in America, the topic of guns (gun ownership, gun control and the Second Amendment) will always inspire a spirited discussion.

President Obama, most Democrats and many in the media claim that a majority of Americans are demanding immediate and significant changes to our nation’s gun laws. With all of this attention focused on the issue, there is a belief among many that the average American’s access to firearms could undergo serious change in the very near future.

We would like to know exactly how you feel about guns, gun ownership, gun control, and the Second Amendment. We invite you to participate in several ways:

Take our poll on the topic (You can even suggest a question of your own. Questions must be answered either “yes/no/I don’t care”)
Add your comments below
Share this story and poll on your Facebook page
Link to this story on Twitter — and use the hash tag #2ndAmd

We will post a summary of the poll results on Friday.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/poll-whe...amendment/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 12:09 PM

I oppose the NRA's pro child-killing position.

Ads

POLLS = MORE BS Wink like " Stats " too ... LOL !!!

Guns are a hobby for many.

It is a terrible tragedy that people are killed with guns.

If you are asking about what should happen to guns because of killing, I think we should seek to solve the problem and not the tools. the problem is people wanting to kill other for many different reasons

I like it. The progressives create 2nd amendment free zones and then blame the 2nd amendment for massacres that happen in those zones. So their answer is to turn the entire country into a 2nd amendment free zone so we aren't safe anywhere from lunatics and drug cartels that are pushing their way north and are being armed by the US government.

I support the 2nd Amendment

I don't think that tighter gun laws are going to keep maniacs from murdering people, and tighter gun laws aren't going to take automatic assault weapons out of the hands of criminals. Criminals typically don't go down and purchase a firearm, wait 10 days, and then commit crimes! Guns used in most crimes are usually stolen or acquired on the black market.

Now I will admit that a person's motivation for owning a military grade assault weapon should be questioned (unless they are ex military or police). But restricting guns and the types of guns you're allowed to own isn't the answer. The problem is/are the people who want to use guns to murder innocent people.

FYI: Worst school massacre in US history didn't involve a gun!
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield...olve-guns/

I support the 2nd amendment and the constitution. That is all there is to say.

Drugs and drunk driving have been against the law for years and that does not help.
Having a gun will not help all the time but being defenseless will never help..

Isn't it better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it!!

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

I believe FPS video game players should be direct wired to an electric current, so that when their "guy" dies, they get shocked for two seconds, and four seconds when they hurt another.
Now that's entertainment.
Otherwise the ones with malfunctioning "wetware", will go on believing that there are no consequences to the violence & brutality they play around with daily in their lives.

I agree with the statement "Guns don't kill people; people do," and I don't think that any kind of gun needs to be banned, however, I see no problem with registering guns to owners and being licensed to carry them in public. That's how we handle car ownership and use as well, and I'm pretty sure nobody considers it anti-car.