This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horoscopes section do you feel secure posting personal information/photos on here knowing that?
01-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Horoscopes section do you feel secure posting personal information/photos on here knowing that?
A bunch of delinquents is going to copy all this on unknown websites/unknown chatrooms?

Do you care or not? Well obviously you wouldn't care if u had a facebook, twitter or things like that, yet, Facebook asks for permission to do something like that, but it is extremely illegal to do something like this, I hope these people (nonames) realize this.
How could anyone possibly bully you Endora? :O

Well, that is a good advice Endora. It's just I was not aware of these things when I joined Yahoo Answers.
There's risk everywhere nowadays.
lol rosa, sorry hahahahahaha that was a coincidence!
good one really.
Sorry, but I think you kinda "failed". I wrote nonameS. So I didn't mention you Tongue
LOL! I added you, I didn't expect there was actually a person with that username, I checked and you have joined Y/A this July, so you have been circulating, well apologies Tongue
misperceptions is that a hotline? LOL
true galmia. It's kinda boring actually, do you agree?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 05:14 PM

Maybe they're confident in themselves.

Ads

hell yeaaah, call me people @ 1-408-254-2586

um i dunno. i don't share pictures on answers anymore because i got bullied by chat room people. not this chatroom, but the old chatroom. the new one was supposed to be better, better they said! *laughs*

Why did you include my username in this? Lol people always make a fuss out of me.. Smile funny.
My name's Rosa actually honey<3.
And yes I feel secure, why do you give a f? xx

Hahaha, it's hilarious! bleeding hilarious! Big Grin, I didnt really fail, it would seem that you mentioned me because like two minutes ago I posted something like that and then you say (nonames) ....so Smile you'd think so too if you were in my shoes....

i actually don't care i think

I don't post personal info or pictures. for that reason too. I don't have much reason to do so anyway.

huh?

I don't care that much about online things to care. There's another question almost the same as yours.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...654AA2iUQ5

I don't, I definitely don't. What I actually find very strange is some people ask sex-related questions, and I see a picture of their face and these are chicks. I don't think I have to explain why I find that uncomfortable. I don't even like a Starbucks employees calling out my real name, and I like using usernames and calling myself whatever.
A lot of people have been exploited and the extent of that can be pretty huge.

I mean some people on this section have been harassed by trolls for whatever reason, and it never ceases.