This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im ready for wwe to go back to TV-14 now and im sure many others are to so how about this plan?
01-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Im ready for wwe to go back to TV-14 now and im sure many others are to so how about this plan?
We fans can start trending #endthepgera and can start chanting like we used to on ECW. Anyone who goes to Wwe events or Twitter can let wwe know we r tired of PG V! We want TV-14 back! Or atleast some PG DLSV. Because the simple fact is that a fight isn't a good one without buildup (at least in the wwe isn't) We need it to be more like the days of Stone Cold vs HHH and Rock vs Stone Cold and Census vs Taker. We are tires of this kiddy show. We want the Wwe of 1995-2006 back!

We will make our wants known through our chants, billboards, and tweets!
So please share this with atleast 5 people you know and join me in revolutionizing the wwe!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM

They're ratings have been dropping. Eventually they'll realise that WWE sucks as it is, and they'll hopefully do something about it.

Ads

Stop posting about this kind of stuff.

I dont think wwe is going to go back, I personally think they should. Vince and Linda probably already have something up their sleeves. Just keep watching and waiting, and see what happens.

The rating has nothing to do with the quality, it's the writing. If they did go back to the AE they would lose sponsors and money.

it does'nt really matter to me, it would be the same how it is Today.

i really hope so...i gave up on WWE about 2 years ago. Have watched maybe 30 min of it since Jan of 2011. If they went TV-14 and brought back attitude era like stuff...id give it a chance for sure, and probably get back into it. unfortunately i dont see that happening...