This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can someone please help me?
01-22-2013, 08:30 PM
can someone please help me?
See i am on my dad's account so i am a girl. I just started high school last august and i met new friends. Me and my best friend became friends with this girl. She is in My friend's sculptures class and gym class. So when we first met her she sort of bashed out all her problems to us even though we just met her. She was nice but she is kind of mean talking about people behind their backs. She always would complain to us about how bad her life is and all these problems and stuff. All the time. She would do it nonstop. My friend and i were getting sick of it but we kept up with it. She then told my friend how she didn't like her life and how she didn't know why she was here. So my friend i got worried and we told the counselor at our school because we didn't want her to suffer. We told her to tell him before too but she didn't. I go to him for help a lot so i know him. So long story short she had to get evaluated and needed therapy. She kind of seemed worse than she already was because her family knew and now she cries all the time and now she is ignoring me and my friend. She even unfollowed me and my friend on twitter. I don't know why she is being so rude to us. All i say is sometimes you have to do what's best for someone you care for rather than do what they want you to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 08:38 PM

It sounds like she really just wanted attention. She'll be fine, and you and your friend are better off without her drama. It's a win/win.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply