This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to put yourself into a picture with a Celeb with Photoshop? **5 STARS**?
01-22-2013, 09:01 PM
How to put yourself into a picture with a Celeb with Photoshop? **5 STARS**?
I have the adobe photoshop and I want to put my self in a pic with a celebrity or something (to make it look real) so please how do I do this?
LIKE THE ONES YOU SEE ON TWITTER.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 09:09 PM

An expensive site if you want it to look real.

Ads

you need layers and the selection tool.
have a picture of you, the celebrity and a background. on one picture select yourself, and cut out the excess of the picture, and do the same to the one with the celebrity. place both the selection on the backgound of a believeable place of where you might meet said celetbrity, apply a few blurs, duplicate a few layers, add a few filters. also, look up a few tutorials on youtube. this is pre-school photoshop technique.

http://www.phojum.com

It's 'free image editing'. I've used it a few times.

You have to be good at art to make it look good actually.. I know it seems like something you don't have to be an artist to do but you really have to. To make it believable the pictures both have to be the same resolution, you have to know about light sources.. you need to make sure the pictures are the same color tone.. etc. It takes a lot of practice but you could try.

What you do is you open a new document (also what version of photoshop do you have?).. drag both the picture of you and the picture you want to put yourself into the document. Cut yourself out of your photo (or erase around yourself) then delete the excess. Now resize yourself and drag yourself into the photo with the celeb.. now is where the art part comes in. Make sure the pictures have the same kind of lighting. You also need to see where the light source is coming from in the picture with the celeb in order to create the correct shadows and highlights. For you... the easiest thing to do is use the burn and dodge tools.. there are a few different settings for them.. mess around and see what works best.. then make sure the shadows correspond with the other picture. Lighting and hue are key. I suggest you find the picture of the celeb that you want to put yourself into and look at the lighting and take a similar picture in similar lighting. If you're taking a bad quality picture with your webcam or phone in the dark (or light if it's bad) there's no way you're going to be able to fix it in photoshop... use a digital camera and setup lighting.. that way you start off with something a lot easier to work with.

It's also not a quick process.. if you want it to look good that is.. you'll be spending at least an hour on the editing.

Another suggestion would be to put it in black and white.. that will kind of help out with the hue issue.

But yeah... the professional stuff is really good... and it takes a lot of practice... so start practicing!