This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My random thoughts and story?
01-22-2013, 10:57 PM
My random thoughts and story?
So I got bored and started writing random little things.. I was hoping some people could read it and tell me what they think and their thoughts were on it. I am not the best and english, so yeah dont hate on it to much! Thankyou and have a good night :-)

Hello, my name is Ryan page and I am your average Australian boy. I’m 20 years old, I play baseball I love my family and friends, id do anything for them. I never did very well in school, so try not to take too much notice of my grammar and spelling. So I have a dream, quite a big dream in fact. My dream is to change the world... Yes, change the world. Many people say that I’m crazy and have no chance of doing this. My generation is dominated by the internet and being connected to some sort of social web engine, may it be facebook, twitter, tumblr, skype, or instagram, and that’s just to name a few. People these days are always online no matter where in the world they are, the advances in technology are quite astonishing I believe, to the point where it’s scary. You’re probably asking why I’m talking about the internet and social media, and that is because if you want to be noticed or have something done, the internet alongside social media is the best place to start. Now I want you to ask yourself, ‘Has social media changed me? And if so, how or how not?’. I ask this because people can use the internet as a scapegoat to escape reality, and give themselves a place of well being and fit into a crowd that they are compatible with. So why do people do this? Is it because they can fit into a group of people, where looks aren’t important? They can be involved in a group where they can all talk about their interests and laugh together? This and many other things are all true, me for example… I’m a shy person naturally, so I interact and meet new people through a variety of social media websites. I do this because people generally are doing the same thing, so bam you have your first thing in common. This grows and grows until you feel comfortable around this person, even though you have never met them. So I can say I use the internet and social media for purposes such as meeting new people because I know I could never talk to someone so freely in person. So personally I have found myself starting here, expressing my thoughts of what I want to try and do. My goal and dream is to change the world, how you say? I want to give everyone in the world a reason to smile and be happy, show people to care for one another, and remove some of the hate that we all have. I know heaps of people will say it cant be done and its impossible, but so far in my life I’ve learnt if you have a dream or idea, you have to start it fast and catch it. Work for it and not sit back… Waiting for it to drop in your lap. So I’ve decided to get out and go for it, I do have some ideas in mind of how I will do this. I personally just need to be proactive about it, and stop sitting back. My name is Ryan Page, and this is a little bit about me. I want to change the world and help people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 11:05 PM

That's a nice story, and inspirational too!

Ads

01-22-2013, 11:05 PM

Dear Ryan,
Its good that you want to change the world. But the world is so big and there are million of attributes to it.. So, you first have to think, what is that you want to change about it? Make sure the thing that you want to change is positive and good for human race. And the MOST IMPORTANT thing that you must note is, ALL CHANGE STARTS FROM HOME AND YOUR OWN SELF.