This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kate Middleton Royal Baby?
01-23-2013, 04:36 AM
Kate Middleton Royal Baby?
What do people think about pages like facebook.com/RoyalBumpWatch ?

I mean #RoyalFetus was trending on Twitter yesterday. Yes, it did have some funny tweets but do you think there is a line drawn. I'm just curious if people are interested or not, and then why or why not? Why do you think the Royals are so huge in America? Because we don't have any?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 04:44 AM

i dont get it my neighbors dog is expecting puppies but i didnt see her name splashed all over the news

Ads

Hey how about this ! Why do the royal family incest and marry their brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. ?
It's sort of disgusting but it is the "ROYAL" bloodline, they don't want anyone to interfere. How about the fact George W. Bush is Queen Diane's 13'th cousin. How about another fact ? AMERICA is STILL a british colony.. don't believe me ? The IRS is NOT apart of our government, neither is the FBI, NSA, CIA. The IRS is owned by Puerto Rico, it has been for a long time. Our tax money doesn't get spent here...it goes directly to the pockets of Great Britain. You know who else is Bush's cousin ? Hugh Heffner, John Kerry, Obama (yes), King George,Godfroi de Bouillion (King of Jerusalem),Henry Truman, James Madison,Sir Winston Churchhill. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do something useful with your spare time - like knitting baby clothes for charity.

haha, i live in London and all this over exaggerated news and the media getting really hyped up is fine now but knowing that it will be going on for the next 9 months and the whole child's life is starting to get to me. i was interested and delighted at first but now i really don't care that much...
i didn't know the royals are that popular over there, that's probably the reason why.

The British royals aren't that big in the US. We're a nation of 311,000,000 people (5 times as large as the UK in terms of population), and the number of Americans interested in the British royals is actually very small by US standards, though to Europeans it would seem large.

The royals are celebrities here, like actors and actresses, other entertainers. That's how Americans see them. They certainly do not want royals of their own.

And I repeat, most Americans really are not interested, though interest is a bit higher than usual now because of the royal wedding in 2011 and the pregnancy announcement.