This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of people would I need as partners if I were to start an online business.?
01-23-2013, 05:50 AM
What type of people would I need as partners if I were to start an online business.?
I have an idea for an online business but I don't know where to start and I know the business will be successful there's a huge market for it. So I was just wondering what type of professions would I need to have as partners to get an Internet business started, or where I could go to find help on gatting an Internet business started. I was also wondering roughly how much it would cost to get it started.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 05:58 AM

read books on small biz
do market research
write a biz plan

get back to me;I can help

Ads

01-23-2013, 05:58 AM

Since you already have an idea, you need to hire a company to make it realistic. Have someone create a website, better if they can collaborate with website engineers like Blue Snap http://bluesnap.com/ (this is what our company did.) Once it's all set-up, you need to broadcast your business online, reach out to web users or target market. In order to do so, you can be creative with social media marketing, learn each platform and work on enticing the users to visit your website. This of course will take up so much of your time, it is always a good option to hire a social media/PR marketer.
Also remember to build your website under Google's guidelines to gain good points in the search engine. However, that will be the least of your problems because the website engineers will take care of that for you.