This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I annoying this guy I like?
01-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Am I annoying this guy I like?
So this summer I went camping with a bunch of friends and I met this really cute guy there. We instantly started flirting and admitted to the other's friends that we liked eachother..so we hung out the whole week and eventually held hands. It was REALLY obvious he liked me, and I really liked him. Then our camping trips ended and we went home..we talked for about a month after and now we haven't talked in a few months. I heard he still doesn't have a girlfriend, but when I texted him to hang out, he never replies. I keep messaging him (facebook, twitter, text) and he doesn't reply. I'm starting to feel like I annoy him, but we technically never "ended it". What should I do?
recently, his friend (who ive never met) asked me why we didnt date when we first met since he liked me a lot. i also went to his basketball game and we waved at eachother.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 06:29 AM

wait til he responds or call him

Ads

01-23-2013, 06:29 AM

He's obviously not as interested as you are. Stop messaging him. He might or might not message you, and if he does, then you can decide if you are still interested. If he doesn't, well you know he's not interested. He may have met someone else.