This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why celebs are friend requesting me on myspace ?
01-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Why celebs are friend requesting me on myspace ?
okay i have a myspace account , which really i dont use , and i have few friends . Recenty Russell Brand , Nicole Kidman and someone name Will Dokrey friend requested me on myspace . First i thought they were fakes but their account were offical myspace page.my question is why the friened me ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 08:19 AM

marketing. They want you to be aware of them and listen/buy their music. It's free advertising basically. Also myspace is pretty much obsolete. Facebook, Twitter is the new thing now. You can follow/like your favorite artists, keep up to date with them, and share stuff too. Myspace needs to be shut down. Really it does.

Ads

That seems to be the new big thing now, how many myspace friends you have. Chances are they pay someone in an office to collect friends for them so they can say in the tabloids I have a billion myspace friends. Also did you hear what 50 cent did with his friends? He went and bought a bunch of penny stocks than got on facebook and told all his friends how great this stock was and they should by it, and they did. He cashed out at just the right time and made somewhere between 2-6 million dollars while his followers lost on it. Read that one on yahoo news. What a rip off that was for his fans. Pitiful, just pitiful.

Could there be a better way to reach your potential clientele than on a one on one basis?Social networks present that unique opportunity for free! Its basically a marketing strategy.