This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some new marketing ideas (online or print)?
01-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I need some new marketing ideas (online or print)?
I run an online resume writing service and am in need of some new marketing ideas. I have been offered positions at 3 of the leading resume writing companies, so I know that if I can just get people to buy my service that I can deliver a great product. I need some new ways of attracting potential customers, whether online, print in my main city or really anything else. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 10:38 AM

Other than writing an elevator pitch, I think you can blog like a rockstar and optimize your website with keywords for people to find you in organic searches ( search engine optimization ). Then, there's social media, and best of all, you can have a triad of it all with a direct marketing campaign.

Ads

01-23-2013, 10:38 AM

If you don't already have a website, I suggest buying a domain that includes the words resume writer or resume service in the url and launching a website. You can then use Wordpress to easily manage your website and get the ball rolling. You will want to read up on how to optimize your website for good search return and if you Google Bruce Clay..His website is an endless resource of SEO information and tools. A blog would also be a great idea..How to sell yourself online and that kind of posting. It would also be a good idea to get yourself set up on some professional networking sites and on some social sites like facebook and twitter. One way to build a fan base for resumes would be to run a let me tweak it contest or something where you could basically run a contest where you randomly pick a resume to "revamp" for free. Getting your name out there. Paid advertising on Monster and Indeed and other job boards would probably be valuable-if it is affordable at this time. Then go to your local library and ask if you can provide a free class or something on resume writing...where you provide tips or something? Or create a video and host your own webinar online. I am sure once you get out there, you'll come up with some more great ideas! Good Luck!